Key Account Manager for LED iBond Elevator Segment
We are a fast-growing LED manufacturing company based in Kgs. Lyngby in the capital region of Denmark, and we are looking for a potential candidate to expand/grow the sales of LED iBond lighting solutions for the elevator/service sector.
LED iBond designs and manufactures lighting solutions based on a patented technology that integrates LEDs into aluminium composite panels. LED iBond has invented the lightest, thinnest LED platform ever developed. In fact, our patented technology has been in use since 2001, and helped illuminate many projects, ranging from elevator ceilings, shelf lighting to large scale exterior projects such as harbour bridges.
In contrast to conventional LED lighting companies, who utilized a PCB, heatsink, housing and driver in conjunction with their LED’s, LED iBond invented and patented a “sandwich” system. Our system, in which the LED is placed between two Aluminium Composite Panels (ACP’s), has enabled LED lighting in panels that are only 6mm thick.
LED iBond Elevator Segment
LED iBond has supplied elevator ceilings since 2007 – for new-builds as well as for refurbishments. Our solutions typically consist of a complete ceiling with custom lighting and the option to integrate sensors and other IoT devices. Easy to install, uncomplicated electrical wiring and very low maintenance requirements.
It is our firm belief that the elevator segment holds a large untapped potential for our LED lighting solutions, and it has now been decided to expand the organisation in a focused drive to expand our position in this market segment.
The Position: We’re looking for a Key Account Manager responsible for the sales of elevator ceilings on an international basis.
- Experience: Solid experience within the elevator industry from employment in minimum 2 of the well-known elevator manufacturers or maintenance/service companies
- Well connected with an international network to potential customers within the elevator manufacturing and maintenance segment
- Personal skills: Sales driven (new business and maintenance); independent and structured; extrovert with good cooperation skills; an international mind-set and willingness to travel.
- Strong skills in sales, service, solution selling (concept selling)
- Language skills: English and German
Excellent listening, negotiating and presentation skills
- Location is not important as you will work from your home office with back-up from our professional and international technical support team
- To be part of a fast-growing LED manufacturer with patented and innovative LED solutions/technology
- Professionally challenging job in a dynamic industry
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing international company
- An informal international work environment
- Highly skilled colleagues to learn from
- A company culture characterized by a sense of humor, commitment and ownership
Our guiding principles:
- Simplicity – We aim for simplicity in everything we do – technology, design and product.
- Action – We define ourselves by our actions – not what we say.
- Focus – We have a mission to accomplish – that is our focus.
- Responsibility – We are all responsible for making it to the finish line.
We evaluate applications on a continuous basis, so please do not hesitate to forward your details. The position is expected to be filled by early Q4.
For further questions please contact CEO & Co-Founder Rolf H. Sprunk-Jansen at email@example.com. You may also wish to visit our website at www.ledibond.com for further information on LED iBond.