Whether for human comfort or safety, LED iBond products are so flexible that they can be installed in places with a minimum of fitting space, still providing precise and controllable light where needed. What’s more, the lighting scheme itself can also double as the IoT infrastructure that can enable a wide range of IoT devices, from motion sensors to facial recognition technology. This combination opens a world of possibilities when making smart buildings and smart offices and cloud connecting them to create smart cities.
- Lines of light, for general light as well as an IoT-enabled infrastructure to empower a variety of smart devices
- Desk, reception and meeting room lighting
- Corridor and stairwell lighting
- Fixture upgrades
- Emergency lighting, which is also IoT enabled and can be used with devices for self monitoring
- High-ceiling general light
- Unique and customized possibilities for upgrading conventional lighting
- Create interactive spaces, deliver lighting and functionality which intelligently adjust to the needs of the environment.
- Provides an open platform for intelligent public spaces as well as office environments
- Safety lighting can be installed or integrated into any space, regardless of how tight
- Quick ROI when replacing existing conventional lighting, due to immediate savings on consumption
- Architectural integration into spaces, either by integrated light or minimal visual disturbance
- IoT-enabled platform allows for use with devices that collect data and have connectivity to cloud