TUE, APR 27, 2021 12:28 CET
The annual general meeting of LED iBond International A/S was held yesterday in accordance with the previously announced agenda. The following resolutions were passed:
- The board of directors’ report on the activities of the company during the past financial year was noted.
- The annual report was approved.
- The proposal to transfer the profit for the year as stated in the annual report was adopted.
- The proposal to grant discharge to the board of directors and the executive board was adopted.
- The proposal for remuneration of the board of directors was adopted
- The board was re-elected.
- The company’s auditor was re-elected.
- The proposal to authorize the board of directors to issue warrants was adopted.
- The proposal to authorize the chairperson with right of substitution to apply for registration of adopted proposals with the Danish Business Authority was adopted.
At a meeting of the board of directors held immediately after the annual general meeting, Bjarne Henning Jensen was re-elected as chairman of the board.
The complete minutes of the annual general meeting will be available on the company’s website www.ledibond.com from today.
Rolf H. Sprunk-Jansen, CEO
Mobile: +45 2020 3005
LED iBond International A/S
Agern Allé 5A
Telephone: +45 7070 7855
Certified advisor contact
Västra Hamnen Corporate Finance
211 19 Malmö
Telephone: +46 40 200 250
About LED iBond International A/S
Founded in 2014, LED iBond International offers innovative solutions for integrating light and data, based on the company’s deep knowledge of modern LED technology and many years of development. The patented technology includes the lightest and thinnest LED basis available, offering a unique value proposition combining total design flexibility, full IoT integration and low total costs of ownership. LED iBond’s technology has been deployed in many projects, ranging from intelligent shelf lighting to large scale indoor illumination projects such as the installation of 3.2 kilometres of Tracy®, the company’s innovative flagship product, at DTU, the Technical University of Denmark.
Due to the data transfer capabilities, superior form factor and cooling properties of the technology platform, LED iBond is focusing on three business areas: smart buildings, UV-C disinfection and vertical farming, all projected to show significant growth in the years to come.
LED iBond International A/S is admitted to trading on Nasdaq First North Growth Market Denmark (ticker: LEDIBOND).